Attic insulation contractors in Minneapolis – St. Paul Minnesota understand the importance of an effective insulation & ventilation system. In Minneapolis, insulation, attic ventilation, and attic air sealing are a major components in the overall energy costs incurred with heating and cooling your home.
The attic is composed of 3 basic elements:
(1) Insulation, (2) Attic Ventilation (3) Attic Air Sealing. Our insulation services offer energy conservation improvements and inspections that can pay for themselves by substantially lowering your energy costs.
Simple Home Insulation Tips:
1. Adding Insulation to correct levels. Minnesota calls for 18-20 inches of cellulose or fiberglass attic insulation for best performance. This will give you a R-value of 50 that is the recommended thermal resistance for Minnesota homes.
2. Attic Air Sealing is the most important part and often most forgotten part in your home insulation project. Air sealing prevents small leaks that cause moisture problems and air leakage.
3. Attic Ventilation requires intake and exhaust vents to function properly. These two components should be equal in value. You should also have enough ventilation that is determined by square footage of attic space.
4. Minnesota Energy Rebates are a helpful way to save up to $650 on your project!
We offer a range of insulation service offerings to assist Minnesota property owners in preventing ice dams and eliminating interior water problems. Take advantage of our one-of-a-kind attic insulation & ventilation solutions customized specifically for your individual project. Take the first step in eliminating your Minnesota ice dams, contact us now! Ice Dam Prevention!
Whether choosing your home insulation or your buildings insulation, it is crucial to understand the different types of insulation available for your project. The performance of attic insulation is controlled in large part by the Insulation Installation installer.
By working with SSI you are selecting professional attic insulation contractors that understand the unique building performance requirements of Twin Cities metro area properties. Our Minnesota attic air sealing techniques are proven to save you money and improve your properties energy efficiency.
Attic insulation contractors serving the Twin Cities Metro area of Minnesota MN. We specialize in attic ventilation, attic vents, insulation installation, spray foam insulation, blown in fiberglass insulation, and blown in cellulose insulation Professional attic insulation installation services provided by Stinson Services, Inc. Our service area includes the following Minnesota | MN | cities:
Apple Valley, MN | Arden Hills, MN | Bloomington, MN | Brooklyn Center, MN | Brooklyn Park, MN | Burnsville, MN | Carver, MN | Chaska, MN | Chanhassen, MN | Columbia Heights, MN | Crystal, MN | Deephaven, MN | | Eagan, MN | Eden Prarie, MN | Edina, MN | Excelsior, MN | Fridley, MN | Golden Valley, MN | Hopkins, MN | Lakeville, MN | Long Lake, MN | Maple Grove, MN | Medina, MN | Minneapolis, MN | Minnetonka, MN | Minnetrista, MN | Mound, MN | New Hope, MN | Orono, MN | Plymouth, MN | Prior Lake, MN | Ramsey, MN | Richfield, MN | Rogers, MN | Roseville, MN | Savage, MN | Shakopee, MN | St. Louis Park, MN | Vadnais Heights, MN | Victoria, MN | Waconia, MN | Watertown, MN | Wayzata, MN