Is your home drafty? Do you feel your energy bills are too high? If so, we can help locate and seal the leaks contributing to your discomfort and high bills. So how do we find the tiny leaks?
Blower door testing is the best option to magnify the leaks in your home and help determine the problem areas in your home. Using a blower door, in addition to a thermal gun, can locate most, if not all problem areas in your home.
– Blower Door Testing: The blower door is installed in an entryway door and depressurizes the house to enhance the leaky areas inside your home.
– Thermal Gun Testing: The thermal (infrared) gun is used to locate temperature differences around the house. The blower door amplifies the temps making it easier to determine problem areas in your home.
– Air Tightness Testing: Air tightness testing is a complete evaluation of your home’s problem areas such as your windows, recessed lights, duct work, hatches, and other protrusions that run through your ceiling. These areas can add up to an entire window being open inside your home.
– Payback on your project is typically under 5 years.
– Feel more comfortable inside your home.
– Use less energy to heat/cool your home.
– Mitigate future ice dam problems that occur each winter.
You deserve a BPI certified insulation installer for your property. You'll be eligible for all MN Insulation Rebate programs and experience top-notch service on your insulation project. You'll notice a big improvement in your energy bills and comfort level!