Plymouth Roofing Contractors | MN Roofing Company
Plymouth Roofing Contractors MN | Local Roofers
Stinson Services Inc. are local roofers based in the metro area and have been serving Plymouth, MN since 2003. Our roof and attic system specialists evaluate each property to ensure your new roof is in tip-top-shape for the Minnesota weather.
Plymouth Roofing Contractors | MN Roofing Companies
Stinson Services Inc. has strong ties to local roofing companies in Minnesota. We are local roofers excited to help our local economy while providing your Plymouth home with top-of-the-line roofing materials.
Here is the list of local Minnesota Roofing Companies that we work with on our roofing projects:
Plymouth Roofing Materials & Components
Below is a list of some of the more important components of a healthy roofing system:
- Sturdy Roofing Deck
- A working Leak Barrier
- Solid Roofing Deck protection
- Quality Roofing Shingles or Roofing Cover Material
- Proper attic ventilation
- Properly installed Ridge Cap Shingles
- Proper sealing methods for Pipes, Sky Lights, and other Roof Openings
How the roofing process works
- Free Estimate – All roofing projects begin with a free evaluation of their roof and attic system.
- Contract Approval & Project Scheduled – Project manager will reach out to property owner to set up best schedule for the two parties.
- Project Start – The roofing project will start typically within 2-3 weeks after signing.
- Materials Delivered – The roofing materials typically arrive 1-2 days before project starts to ensure on-time start.
- Roof Removal & Replacement – Roofing material is removed into dumpster and new underlayment, venting, and roof are installed by our local roofing installers.
- Final Clean Up & Inspection – The crew and project manager perform one last final inspection and clean up around your home.